Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ahhh... I love date nights!


To celebrate the end of the semester, and Daniel's birthday (a little late), we went to the Melting Pot for supper and then headed to the Pred's game (thanks to the Haughey's!!) We had a blast. The food was absolutely AMAZING! Of course we opted for the 4 course meal. We started with spinach and artichoke fondue, salads, the main course (2 kinds of steak, chicken, shrimp, ahi tuna and veggies) and finished up with the banana's foster fondue. We were both miserable walking to the hockey game because we were stuffed up to our noses! Of course during the second break in the game, it was necessary for me to get a giant bag of cotton candy! The Pred's pulled off a win against the Flame's: 2-1! By the end of the night, I was ready to put on comfy clothes and get some shut eye. Last night I realized just how important it really is to spend some quality time together. Sometimes we get so caught up in the fast-pace of life that we forget to appreciate what we have. I realized just how thankful I am to have the man of my dreams by my side all the time. It's important to do something special together and take the focus off everything else. Quality time is something we value more each day as we get closer to June and welcoming a little miracle into our lives. The lesson learned?? Go eat at the Melting Pot! haha... j/k... Be thankful for what you have and don't take the small things for granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment